Sunday 27 May 2018

27/05/2018 Remember!

This is just a note for telling you about Tuesday. Remember that I will take your notebooks this Tuesday (29) so I can correct them. If you didn't do one of the mini projects and showed them to me the last time I took notebooks, you can give them to me now, but take into account that your marks will be not as good as the other time, due to they are out of date.
These mini projects were:
- Recipe for a pizza (Notebook)
- Letter from London to a friend (It was a worksheet I gave to you, but if you don't have the worksheet you can write it on you notebook. You have to imagine that you are living in London and write about a normal day)
- Animal in extincition: Short text (Notebook)

Remember that when you give me the notebook you have to give me the plastic folder with the worksheets as well.

And just in case you haven't seen the previous entry, remember that tomorrow we will correct the worksheet I gave to you on Tuesday the 22nd
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ésta es solo una nota para recordaros lo del martes. Recogeré libretas este martes 29 para corregirlas. Si no hicisteis uno de los mini proyectos y por tanto no me los enseñasteis la última vez que recogí libretas podéis entregármelos ahora, pero tened en cuenta que vuestras notas no serán tan buenas por estar fuera de plazo.
Estos mini proyectos eran:
- Receta de una pizza (Libreta)
- Carta desde Londres para un amigo (Era una fotocopia que os entregué, pero si no la tenéis podéis hacer la carta en la libreta. Tenéis que imaginar que vivís en Londres y escribís a alguien para contarle como es un día normal allí)
- Animal en peligro de extinción: Breve texto (Libreta)

Recordad que cuando me entreguéis libretas me deis también el portafolios de plástico con las fichas que hemos ido haciendo.

Y por si acaso no habéis leído la última entrada, recordad que mañana corregiremos la fotocopia que os di este martes 22

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.