Thursday 15 February 2018

15/02/2018 Homework

Hello again!
After this long weekend, we have to work again. Remember that you have to do an essay on your notebook for tomorrow. The essay is about what did you do at the weekend (Just one day, and you can invent).
Here you have an example that you can take into account in order to write yours. You can copy the words in black but you have to change the ones in green. You can crerate your own essay by yourselves, which I encourage you to do.

Yesterday I woke up at 9:30 am, and I had breakfast. I drank orange juice. In the morning I read a book, and I ate a sandwich for lunch. In the afternoon I studied German. At 9:00 pm I had dinner. I watched TV and I went to bed at 11:00pm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
¡Hola de nuevo!
Después de este puente toca trabajar otra vez. 
para mañana tenéis que hacer una redacción en la libreta. Esta redacción es sobre lo que hebís hecho un día de vacaciones (podéis inventar). Arriba tenéis un ejemplo que podéis tener en cuenta. Podéis copiar las palabras en negrita y sustituir las que están en verde con vuestras propias ideas. También podéis inventar la redacción desde cero, que será más valorada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.